Monday, February 14, 2011

Well, I have officially been called out on my lack of writing (thanks Sherry). Since I am husband-less for 3 weeks and am not working today, I thought I could take some time to do a life update...

So, husband-less, you may ask... My dear love left yesterday for Portland...a 3 week paid trip by work so he can learn some fabulous new things. Sounds fun, right? Ya...for him! He's getting a mini vacation! Although, I must admit, that later today I'm going in for a massage, tomorrow a pedicure, and then in a couple weeks I'm taking a little Boise trip, so I'm mostly good with it...

Ah, but I haven't really written about my wedding, have I? Oct 9, 2010...a little fabulous ceremony and then we're married. It really was so great to finally be married...I think that was the thought that set off some tears...that it really was finally happening. Such a good feeling.





So, we get married and all....next thing we do, buy a little kitty. We finally named her Peeps...we had the hardest time picking out a name, Vinnie came up with the name when he said he was worried about her "peep and pooping" on the carpet...which she doesn't do. She does however sneeze....all the time... She literally blows snot out of her nose at times. One morning Vinnie and I were getting up and he found dried snot on his neck. Gross! But, I had a good laugh...




I got a job at Primary Children's, which I totally love. I don't know if I could go back to working with adults...they're "gross"...if kids spit-up/poop/ect, it's easier not to gag, you know? It's a little tough to disassociate yourself, but I do pretty well with my emotions until I hear or see family around the kiddo...that makes it a little more real.

1 comment:

  1. You updated your blog!!! I better unpack my ice skates 'cause you know where just froze over! ha ha ha...kidding! I like hearing about your life and can't wait for more juicy details tonight. It's a terrible burden to bear but if I must, I will join you for the pedicure to ease this husband-less time. You guys were super cute at your wedding and I love your new addition (I'm of course referring to that awesome new bedroom set on the way). Peeps is pretty cool though too...I can't stop laughing about the snot thing.

    ReplyDelete